Thursday, November 1, 2012



The Journey / Earthly discipline:

When I returned to the "Path of Radiant Living" after  being purged through the  Hell Realms,  I returned to one of my masters and told him of the journey...
He sat there silent and just smiled...
In essence, telling me he already knew...so I asked him emphatically :
" Master, How did u know this was going to happen? "
He said :
"In the beginning, When you were in Heaven, you were given a choice :
Heavenly Path...or Earthly Path ?
You chose Earthly Path.
Therefore ........
with Earthly Path comes Earthly Desire..
with Earthly Desire comes Earthly Pain...
with Earthly Pain comes Earthly Consequences..."
Frustrated  and upset I asked him excitedly :
" Master, Why didn't you tell me this in the beginning? "
He smiled and said....."No Earthly Consequences / No Earthly Discipline"...

No comments:

Post a Comment